Predictions can be a tricky business
Yes it’s that time of year again when Liberty Never Sleeps makes its annual predictions for doom and gloom in 2016.
As we reviewed on our New Year’s show, these are our top 10 predictions for 2016. Judging from our past record it’s a pretty good bet that 8 or 9 of these predictions at least will certainly come true.
The Liberty Never Sleeps radio show and website claims no psychic ability or mystical powers of the occult—just a thorough understanding of history and the illusion that somehow big government solves problems.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- There will be serious instability in the American elections, and the result will be challenged legally. Accusations of rampant fraud will emerge as Obama suggests it needs looking into by the Justice department. This will result in the UN being invited into the country to mediate election disputes, and will herald the entry into US by the United Nations for the first time.
- Violence in cities, particularly among minorities will become an epidemic. Look for violent incidents involving guns and/or police in the states of Texas and Arizona (open carry states) as well the usual players (like Illinois and Missouri).
- There will be financial irregularities revealed in the Treasury department involving the market and US Bonds. It will be the icing on the cake after a year of stock market turmoil and chaos, possibly resulting in a 2nd US depression and market crash.
- There will be a political assassination or attempt or several as world leaders are put on the hot seat for the continued economic and political upheaval. This may also include the US elections or leaders as tensions between government and the people increase.
- There will be a serious sex scandal or other personal scandal that will be far worse than previous ones, possibly involving incest, rape or other highly charged situation. Will make the Cosby incidents look tame.
- Terrorism in the EU will be commonplace, and widespread crime will ensue from mass immigration. EU will crack up economically and Europe will become a vast military police state complex. Look also to a serious event in the Russian republics.
- Syria will begin to stabilize and Assad will complete his return to power or at least some semblance of order, mostly due to Russian intervention. Iran, however will fill the void, will increasing its aggressiveness and thug like behavior, possibly involving a nuclear ‘incident’ in the Gulf, as it will be called.
- Weakness in the Gulf States will result in political turmoil for Israel and troubles at home for Netanyahu, possibly resulting in his ouster.
- Africa will become the new Middle East, with a strong rise in a few new groups and Islamic terrorism hitting the African states. Instability in existing governments may result in some dictatorial changes, maybe even a coup
- Government turnover in SE Asia and China will remove support for North Korea leading to the eventual downfall of Jong-Il, though not necessarily this year.
Hope you have good 2016 but always plan for the worst.
The Liberty Never Sleeps show will.
(ed note: This was written on Jan 02, 2016 but published here on Jan 07th, 2016. Listen to show link for details on the predictions)
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Liberty Never Sleeps